Nagasari wet cake is preferred by all people, both young and old, children also love this nagasari cake. Although this cake aja zoom so-so, but still be a family favorite comestible Indonesia and can be found both in the traditional as well as modern shops.
Recipe Baking Banana Nagasari
± 75 minutes Cooking Time
– 200 grams of rice flour
– 400 ml coconut viscosity of the medium
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 130 grams of sugar
– 400 ml thick coconut milk
– 100 grams of starch
– banana taste, cut crosswise along the ± 3 cm and halved
– banana leaves to wrap the dough
How to make :
1. Material 1: Enter the rice flour and coconut milk in a saucepan and mix evenly.
2. Do not forget, use a strainer to filter out clumps of dough nagasari.
3. Then fill the mixture to the saucepan, add salt, sugar and pandan leaves. Cook with small fire, stirring, stirring until the mixture thickens.
4. Pour the batter into the second material in the pan, stir and continue cooking until mixture thickens, dark and milk has dried up.
5. Prepare 2 pieces of banana leaves, along the ± 15 cm, spread. Put 2 tablespoons of dough on a banana leaf, tap-tap to slightly widen. Place 1 banana was in the middle of the dough and cover again with the dough.
6. Wrap the dough nagasari with banana leaf and fold into. Slow down, do not get torn banana leaves.
7. Finally put the cake in the boiler nagasari in the steamer with the flap on the bottom. Steam for ± 20 minutes.
8. Lift after nagasari cooked, leave to cool and serve.