Talk music metalcore certainly not off the rock distortion and lick likc-melody guitar technique as well as complicated and fast in bring by the guitarist. songs such as Trivium, Avanged sevenfold, As I Lay Dying etc.
According to wikipedia, the Metalcore genre derived from hardcore so not includedin the genre of metal. But how his name could be “Metalcore”? It turns out that thisgenre was formerly named Metallic-Hardcore so media named the genre with Metalcore.
Apasih guitar technique is a mainstay of the guitarist in Metal core and harcore?
Here are the 8 techniques mainstay Guitarists Metalcore and Hardcore version
1. the Downstroke-Upstroke was the basic technique of picking. Usually in fast picking using metalcore. Read also how to train post picking is simple.
2. Pinch harmonic is a technique that uses a pick and assisted with the thumb as theproducers tone harmonic. This was done a split second after you pluck the strings followed by a slight touch with the thumbs. Read the study guides Pinch Harmonic
3 Lick-lick Arpeggios arpeggios technique is modified such that it forms a beautifultone. It is usually placed in the chorus but not closing the possibility at the intro or ending part. You can hear it in the Trivium songs.
4. the harmony of the two guitars is a technique that combines the harmony of the two gitar akustik terbaik forming the rhythm guitar. That’s why almost all of the metalcore band use twoguitarists. To understand the harmony between the two guitars, you have a little idea about scale-specific scale that makes it easy to find the tone-tone harmoninya.
5. Tremolo Picking is almost the same as the Arternate Picking, tremolo variation can usually distinguish when there’s 1 tone in the quotation on a frequent basis (over and over) and fast.
6. the Power Chord of almost all music genres of metal and hardcore ber using power chord techniques, read the description of learning power chord
7. String Skipping With Palm Muting. This technique is often used in metal songs like the song Unholi Confenssions (Avanged Sevenfold) and Like Light To The File (Trivium)
8. Finger Tapping techniques that played without using a pick or pickers, but ratherwith the way the fingers of both hands are in the neck of the guitar, then the technique of tapping this could also be called a Two Handed technique. This tapping technique based on the technique of slur i.e. Hammer-On and Pull-Off combined with the Tap on the right hand.